Estimated Date of Birth:
𝔸𝕄𝕀ℝ𝔸 [ah • mee • rrah]: 𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 “𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴”
Just a quick check in for this sweet girl! She’s settling in & has made some positive progress in the last 24hrs. She’s eating & drinking- and oh so ever grateful for food & water. Canned food is definitely her favorite. We made a quick trip to the vet today and she weighed in at 40.5#.
Amira had her first bath tonight & she let me trim some of her nails. Her feet are very sore & swollen. After her bath she had a solid nap, I then caught her (on the pup cam) come outside of her kennel and was chewing on a squeaky toy! She’s also getting better and not hiding her face when I come into her room.
• Miss Amira came out of her kennel this morning with foster mom still in the room!
• She loves peanut butter! She licks it right off FM’s fingers!!
- I’m starting to play outside & I love, love, love the sunshine
- FM says I now walk to the door to go outside and use these strange things she calls “stairs”, she says she’s excited because she doesn’t have to carry me anymore, I think she’s silly, I’m a big girl and do what I want!
- I love my dens she has for me around the house, I go in & out, in & out as I please, and FM says she’s so happy about this too, boy do I have her wrapped around my paws!! 🐾
- I do NOT like it when it rains in the house, I just don’t understand why we have to intentionally get wet & use soap. FM says the human boys in the house don’t like it either. I think I need to hang with them more, they sound cool.
- FM brushed my tail and fluffy feathers on my caboose, nope, this was NOT GOOD either. But! When she was done, it felt super awesome & I showed off a little with my long locks!
Amira was found as a stray living under a deck of a home. She was starving and emaciated, had fur loss and skin wounds due to a severe mange infection, and was very close to death.
If Amira's well-being is important to you, PLEASE donate today and be the REASON she has a full and healthy life.